Derpy's Story Derpy's Story

Fantastic little game~

Had some issues where Derpy wouldn't follow the bubble or followed it in an odd manner (taking a longer unnecessary path to the bubble)

Had trouble getting her to respond to the second log as well, but I was still able to complete the game with relative ease.

Original Spirit GET Original Spirit GET

Fantastic

This is awesome. What a fun game to play. One minor complaint, its hard to see the 'spirits' that go behind the hud. Simply put, don't have them go behind the hud screen, its to difficult to decipher.

Poker Blast Poker Blast

A refreshing twist on an old favoirte

I played tetris attack all the time back in the day, this was a real treat to play and re-experiance all those cool moments again with an even deeper level of game play. However there are some issues. First, there's bugs, one I found was that sometimes (I guess when the action was getting to heavy for the game) the blocks wouldn't 'drop' when space was emptied below, or if I moved the blocks across.

Its a little hard to move blocks sometimes, but this could simply be a computer issue, remember to have your flash objects compressed as much as possible without jeopardizing the lovely quality you have here.